Overwatch Patch Notes – 19.10.2016
Blizzard po raz kolejny wydał kolejną łatkę, w której znalazło się kilka poprawek błędów w grze. Zmiany znajdziecie w rozwinięciu newsa.
A new patch is now live on Windows PC. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
Please note that these changes will be rolled into a larger patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at a later date.
- Fixed an issue causing the default Overwatch spray to override a player’s chosen spray when watching a Play of the Game or Highlight
- Fixed an issue causing players to frequently disconnect while viewing Highlights
- Fixed a bug preventing the appropriate music from playing after a loss on the Junkenstein’s Revenge Brawl
- Fixed a bug causing multiple issues when displaying data on the leaderboards
- Fixed an issue preventing Ana’s Nano Boost callouts from being heard by the enemy team
- Fixed a bug preventing players from receiving credit toward the Healing Done commendation when healing D.Va’s mech
- Fixed a graphical issue that was preventing the liquid in Mei’s Endothermic Blaster from appearing
- Fixed a bug causing Reinhardt’s Charge to unexpectedly stop when crossing certain thresholds (e.g. when exiting a dropship)
- Increased the volume of Roadhog’s “Want some candy” voice line
- Fixed a bug on Eichenwalde that caused some textures to stretch across the map for some players